1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

buyers sphe 4000 4 yard salt spreader electric vbox

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ACA Landscaping, Dec 5, 2013.

1. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

selling some of my equipment currently not being used. up for sale is a large buyers electric v-box salt spreader shpe 4000 with a 4 yard capacity. spreader is complete and ready to go comes with all wiring and controls . completely electric so no need to worry about getting that gas spreader started in the cold and its completely poly and stainless so no worries about rust. features 2 vibrators to flow material perfectly with no bridging of salt (replaced one vibrator last season at cost of $500) .also replaced auger motor last season also at a cost of $600. ready for yrs and yrs of service. holds up to 5 tons so less time re loading and more time spreading which equals more money.all bearings, motors, wiring, control ect in perfect working condition and ready to be put to use imed. unit mounted to square tube frame to easily load and unload with forklift or can easily be install by a few guys. unit is 4 yrs old and cost was more than $7000 dollars heres someones chance to grab one at over half original cost. asking $3500 email me at acagroundscare@aol.com or text at 513-293-1195

snow 005.jpg

snow 006.jpg

snow 007.jpg

snow 011.jpg
  2. PALS Landscapin

PALS Landscapin Senior Member

Wish you were closer.
  3. TheXpress2002

TheXpress2002 2000 Club Member
    from Canton

Sending you a text now......
  4. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Do you still have this for sale? i can pay for it asap and pickup in a week or two. thanks