1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers SHPE2000 Poly V-Box Complete $1650.00

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MatthewG, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

OK

A local guy badly needs money and asked me to buy his SHPE2000. I already have one and love mine.

So, would anyone be seriously interested in purchasing it from me if I buy it from him? He wants $1500 for it, I would consider selling it for 1600 or 1700. It has the tarp, wires, controller, spinner, all complete and working I believe it is last years model, it is currently in his warehouse, not on the truck.

I have to give the guy an answer by Wed, if nobody has interest I'll probably pass, but I thought it might be a good opportunity for someone to get a good V-box at a good price.

I just bought a new one from ESI in December for $3300, not that any of you don't know what they cost new.

Later Dudes

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

that is a great deal and I would think someone will jump on it. Let me talk to a buddy tomorrow who may be interested.

3. countryboy1365

countryboy1365 Member

too bad my truck is a short bed :(

BUMP

4. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Location please

5. nepatsfan

nepatsfan Senior Member

damn........its almost march and so far away but wow. Good deal. Someone was on here before asking 2800 for one..lol

6. MatthewG

They easily fit in 6 foot beds, or if they go in an 8 foot bed you have 2 extra feet of space in the front.

7. MatthewG

18071 Palmerton PA, we are close man I work in Allentown

8. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Ok, got any pics?

9. lawnangel1

lawnangel1 Member
    from KY

That is an awesome deal.

10. MatthewG