1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers Shpe-2000 Poly Spreader Like New 4 To Choose From

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Perfectcutca, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Perfectcutca

Perfectcutca Member

I have 4 Buyers Spreaders Selling one of them.
    All Units are less than 3 Years old.
    One Bought new this fall
    All have digital Controller and Wiring with it.

Firm on $3000

Located in ZIP 22405

Will Be Traveling To SW PA this weekend Could Deliver if a non-refundable Deposit is Put down of $200.00 will take better pictures tomorrow.

[​IMG]

Spreader1.png

Spreader.png

tn_480_Snow_Removal_VA_jpg.jpg

2. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

Good luck with the sale but I can get a brand new one for 3000.

3. Perfectcutca

Perfectcutca Member

They sell for $4200you locally

4. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

Angelos snow plow supplies they are in michigan so close enough for me to drive

5. Perfectcutca

Perfectcutca Member

Yea im not driving there. Time and gas out weigh the price.

6. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Angelo's just put them on sale for $2899.00 new with a warranty Used units are $2k all day long Shipping is under $300 don't have to drive anywhere

7. Perfectcutca

Perfectcutca Member

Thats great for you!

8. edgeair

edgeair Senior Member

No offence, but I'm with Metro and Chevyman on this one. $1500 - 2000 tops buys you a 2 year old unit just like yours. Brand new for the same price +/- as your used one. Even if yours was mint and never used, I'd pay the $200 extra with freight for the warranty and current year model.

Good luck with the sale.

9. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

This thread is going to die. I saw the same unit that was bought in October 2011 and used 4 times with warranty selling for $2200. You will never sell them for that price unless you find a sucker who does not do the correct homework about the used price of these units.

10. Perfectcutca

Perfectcutca Member

BUMP*

$2500 Now But that's it! It's not worth selling any less than that. I'll hold on to it

11. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

better hang on to it, put it on the shelf. its a 1500 dallor unit in alot of peoples eye's! hell there is a 1500 on ebay right now for 800 that is like brand new.!

12. alsam116

alsam116 Senior Member

you could prolly get what you want for it just not on this site...craigslist.com. they are also about 4-4500 new here and i know a guy bought a 2 year old unit for 3500. i paid less than that for mine new.
    good luck with the sale!!

13. Perfectcutca

Perfectcutca Member

I know! Its already up

14. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

maybe paint it yellow......seen it at a auction and it went for snow ex prices.....

15. salopez

salopez Senior Member

3200 new an hour away.

16. Perfectcutca

Perfectcutca Member

People act like these are not worth there money. I love them just upgradeing the dump to a four yarder!

17. edgeair

edgeair Senior Member

They ARE worth that money, NEW. They are a good spreader, but like everything else, they depreciate. Your 2 year old spreader is not worth the same as a new one. Whether the dealers are ripping you off in your area or not, does not make them worth more. As has already been said, you can buy one from a place like Angelos for $2899 brand spanking new and pay a few hundred at most to ship to almost anywhere in the country.

Used ones the age of yours are $2000 at most, more like $1500 which is reasonable depreciation on a 2 year old salt spreader.

I really do hope you can get that kind money for the spreader, you just won't get it from someone that knows their prices.

Cheers

18. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

so the NEW one is also 3k?

19. Perfectcutca

Perfectcutca Member

Did no one pay attention to the new one this fall? Ive ran 1 load of salt threw new one.

20. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

read your post . hard .
    i took it as if ur getting out of business