1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers SaltDogg Tailgate Spreader TGSO1B

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by snowman34, Jan 15, 2012.

1. snowman34

snowman34 Junior Member

I bought the spreader a year ago...since then I have ended up getting a new controller. I put 4 bags of salt in, begin salting and after the blast mode it goes down to the normal setting and it wants to jam after awhile before all the salt is out of the hopper. Got to clean out by the wings and under the spinner wheel and then I can finish salting. Is there any way to prevent this problem? It has always been a pain in my neck.

2. snowman34

snowman34 Junior Member

Re to my thread

I am a new guy and just want to say hello. I have been following the site for some time now and have been reading alot and am very interested in your information. Thumbs Up

3. snowman34

snowman34 Junior Member

bump no buddie,has the same problam

4. snowman34

snowman34 Junior Member

well its working good.there was a post on here,i read too leave controller on.been working fine.i guess it was blast mode.making it jam.thanks guys