1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers salt spreader

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Arloslawn, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Arloslawn

Arloslawn Member
    from Indiana

Hey guys, I recently put the suv salt spreader on my truck and it was working great. But now it has stopped working. I took a test light and im getting a good ground/hot all the way from the front to the actual motor. What do you guys think motors bad.

2. Arloslawn

Arloslawn Member
    from Indiana

Nevermind, I headed out to tractor supply and they replaced the whole unit.

3. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

Good to hear you received great customer service from the company you bought it from, in my mind thats priceless.

4. Arloslawn

Arloslawn Member
    from Indiana

Ya, I was suprised absolutely no hassel. The unit I purchased was actually on sale for about $130.00 off, but they said I couldn't get the sale price since i bought the unit at the begining of december. It was worth a try!

5. TAZPUSHER

TAZPUSHER Junior Member

I've had my 2 yard v spreader 2 months...same problem...controller was bad already, they replaced it with a different type of controler...must be having problems with the electronic ones..