1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers salt dog spreaders

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by procut1, Nov 13, 2011.

1. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

2 buyers salt dogs 1.5 yard poly salt spreaders

One works fine. Has spinner. Control box
    The other one needs 2 electric motors replaced and I have to send you the control box and spinner. They got packed when I moved out of state.
    Priced super cheap because Im only back in town for a couple of days and i want them gone, otherwise ill take them with me.

$1500
    Pick up in newburgh Ny
    Call 845-337-1440 to view
    No emails please

2. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

pics attached...................

salt dogs.jpg

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

$1500 for both? or each?

4. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

both this week.only

If I move them, im going to order the motors and sell them individually for market rates. I just really dont want to move them

5. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Are you willing to meet 6 hours west? I'm interested, but your obviously not very close to me (14 hours)!

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Will they fit in a ultity body
    It is 4 feet wide

7. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

My 2yd does NOT.

Edit: They are listed online at 51in wide.

8. brian12281

brian12281 Member

Do you take PayPal?

9. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

Anymore questions please call or text. I wont be back online again for a few days.

I moved already (1000 miles away) and these are at my old place. I dont have truck here. I flew back to take care of some stuff so I have no way to move them.

I have a truck that im coming back with to move other stuff at some point so if i dont sell them this week, ill take them with me, do the couple minor repairs and sell them for what they go for.

I have the price stupidly cheap because id like to have them out this week and not have to deal with moving them.

10. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

sold.................