1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers replacement tailgate spreader for dump insert or 1 ton

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tediesel, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I have a Buyers stainless tailgate replacement spreader that was mounted and never used. Fits their inserts and also comes with the kit they sell for it to pin onto a one ton dump. Comes with a new wiring harness and new controller. Asking $3200 for everything but make a fair offer and it's yours.

2. tjdozerman

tjdozerman Member

Where are you located?

3. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

30 miles NE of Pittsburgh, PA

4. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Recent thread started about a few guys looking for the spreader for the dump inserts. Might want to do a quick search and find it as I'm sure you'll sell it pretty quickly.

5. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I saw those. Everybody is looking for a truck craft one. Still have it. Probably going to end up on ebay soonly.

6. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Ah, my bad.

Probably would get a good price on E-bay this time of year, Free Bump to ay though!

7. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

8. dirtyoldman

dirtyoldman Junior Member

$ 2900.00 - outside of ebay so you don't have to pay any fees?

9. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

Give me a call 412-427-1993. Thanks, Ted

10. betterburdman

betterburdman Junior Member

Soonly? That's a great ism there! Great deal on spreader, you outta sell it quick at that price!

11. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Sold................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.