1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers Pro-Wings

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by scooper87, Jan 28, 2015.

1. scooper87

scooper87 Member

Anyone have any experience with these or using them? Kinda like the idea of them as i have a few open parking lots i do and without going you and buying a new blade, these might help a quicker clean up. Thanks

2. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

There are numerous threads about them, pro's/con's, etc....... Use the search function Thumbs Up

3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

There isometric nuns wings out there
    ^ I just love auto correct, hahaha

There are some good wings out there.

They will improve productivity of your 7.5

4. scooper87

scooper87 Member

Haha thanks, i actually found a bunch after i posted.

5. racer47

racer47 Senior Member

I use them on every plow I own . worth the money and time to install if you do it right .but nothing compares to my western wideout plow ..worth every sent I paided for it

6. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I just ordered some myself. 7'6" is just too small of a plow, especially on larger storms.

7. scooper87

scooper87 Member

the plow and the truck worked great with the 30" yesterday but i do a roof deck of a parking structure. im more interested in the forward angle than the width. the added width will help too but i have the carry the snow all the way to the other end to where i am allowed to stack it. no issues doing it, just wanted to speed it up a bit.

8. plowguy43

My previous truck had a 9'6" V plow, and going back to a smaller plow really makes you appreciate the extra width - quicker clean ups, less time chasing trails, and on big storms like this it keeps the snow away from your tires/less chance of getting stuck. Plus you can widen out the path much easier, if I angle my plow its hitting my tire immediately. Once you get them on your plow you'll fall in love!

9. BDTRUX

BDTRUX Member

awesome for going forward, not so great for back dragging. I have a 9' with buyers wings, love it !

10. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

I run them on my plow, the only problem is that the rubber cutting edge does not last long, I put urathane cutting edge on and has last year's 5 plus or more I can't remember

11. plowguy43

That's a great idea, does anyone make pre cut urethane edges?

12. rjigto4oje

I got mine from central parts warehouse. I just looked them up on there site and didn't find them I will contact them later today or someone else can chime in

13. plowguy43

That would be great.

14. rjigto4oje

I talked to cpw today you can order them direct the part number is 0020500p 41.97 each here is there phone number 815 469 1300 i talked to levi he saif he's got 14.
    I put mine on in 09 this year i unbolted them and flipped the good for another 5 or 6 years

15. rjigto4oje

Make sure you part number 0020500p the p stands for poly urathane

16. plowguy43

That is excellent, thank you very much!

17. rjigto4oje

Anytime glad to help