1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyer's Pro Wings...help needed

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by krogg777, Oct 4, 2013.

1. krogg777

krogg777 Junior Member

Hello,

I'm looking to purchase Buyer's Pro Wings (PW22) but they are like $560 here in Canada. It's absolutely ridiculous considering I live in a city of over a million (Edmonton, Alberta)

Does anyone here have any suggestions?

Thanks,

2. mpriester

mpriester Senior Member

contact mill supply or angelos and see if they will ship to Canada.

3. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

EBay. I got mine shipped to me for $250 if I remember correctly.

4. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

That seems like the price for the OEM wings which are way too heavy and bend way to easily.

The pro-wings aftermarket should be around 200-250 us. A few mod's and your in business!

5. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

6. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

They're a huge time saver and you'll kick yourself in the a$$ for not getting them sooner. You should see a 25-30% reduction in time. I've been running the same set for about 4 years, I do driveways, parking lots and roads.
    Some will say they'll bend and they will it you hit something hard enough. To prevent this I added some ribs on the back side of mine and haven't had any issue.

wingribs.jpg

7. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Yes, that sounds like the Canadian price for them and its crazy.

Purchase on line and have them shipped to you or go on a road trip.

Or find someone with a set and a metal fab guy.

8. mpriester

mpriester Senior Member

9. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

They will save you the purchase cost many times over. Usually in the first year if you plow very much.

10. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Thanks guys. Gonna buy a set from the eBay site I listed. Probably end up buying a set for the other trucks after I use them.