1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers Pro Wing and parts for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by metallihockey88, Feb 15, 2009.

1. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

alright...well, figured out how great these wings are and how much faster i can get work done with them but then also realized im a sub and its just costing me money to get work done fast so gonna get rid of my pro wings. First i have one passenger wing that will come with a brand new rubber edge. It has a slight tweek at the tip as shown in the picture that affects nothing. i will sell this wing with the new edge, 6 pins to hold it to the brackets and a set of markers, one on the wing and another one for the other side. i wiould like to get 50 bucks for all this. i also have 2 driver side wings, one is a little tweaked and can easily be fixed and the other one is pretty mangled but im sure can be fixed also. whoever wants these is more then welcome to come get them. i also have 12 of the clips that hold the wings on, all brand new that i wont be needing either. i would like to sell all 12 of them together for 15 bucks but if not would like the $1.50 a piece i orginally paid for them. i do work all over the place so let me know and im sure we can meet up somewhere or you can come get whatever you need from me. my number is 847-204-6196 or just pm me, whichever you want i am on here a lot.

pro wing 1.jpg

pro wing 2.jpg

pro wing 3.jpg