1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers lights are not good!

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Unrealo4, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Unrealo4

Unrealo4 Junior Member

I ask this forum how many sets of lights have you gone through? Ive been through 3 sets in 2 seasons and at $215 a set. Im done buying buyers lights, that black plastic that holds the light together is soooo brittle why did they use it.
    Ok rant over I just got a set of grote lights for my plow. Had to hard wire them in. But I can tell the quality difference is apples and oranges. I may never have to replace them.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

How are the electric spinners on their salters

3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Betwixt those and the Swenson\Meyer spreaders, they are all junk.

Jerk ;) :rolleyes: :( :realmad:

PS Watch the snarkiness.

4. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

ok,
    I'm still giddy from my reinstatement..
    .:waving:

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Took awhile for it wear off for me, too. lol

Kinda changing my thoughts on MJD.

6. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

:drinkup:
    I know,
    He's just doing his job.

7. Unrealo4

Unrealo4 Junior Member

Why did the mod change the title of my thread? Its not like I used swear words or anything that isnt currently in use of threads on the first page? I used the word "garbage" in the title. This post will likely be deleted too. Why have a forum if we cannot converse in a civil manner? I did not swear, I made no threats? But seriously everytime my plow tripped the light housing would just fall apart. Unrepairable!
    But on a side note I love my plow it funtions perfect and has been very reliable. Other then the lights ;-)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014