1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers Hitch salt spreader 600#

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IC-Smoke, Feb 17, 2011.

1. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

For sale is my Buyers salt spreader that holds 600lbs, It is in excellent working order. I just put a new motor on it in early January as well as the truck side plug in.

It has a light mounted to the spreader that is turned on and off with your headlights as it is connected with a 7-round trailer plug or 4 flat. The spreader also comes with a extra debris shield and lid.

This comes with all the wiring and controller! I am selling since I bought a larger new to me spreader.

500obo located in Pittsford, MI 49271

Note in the video the truck is running and I have a guy running the control.

http://s666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29/IRColeman/FORSALE/?action=view&current=MVI_1611.mp4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

bump!!!!!!!!

3. JD Heilman

JD Heilman Junior Member

What is your asking price?

4. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

500 obo

I can secure it on a pallet, but after that its up to you.

5. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

anyone want it at $400