1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buyers 300lb tailgate spreader $250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Grotonems5, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grotonems5

Grotonems5 Member
    from Vermont

I have a buyers spreader, holds 300lbs of salt and fits in any 2" hitch. I sanded down the surface rust and re-painted, everything works great just need cable to go from spreader to cab. Swings down to access tailgate.

Located in Groton, VT (central)

email is Grotonems5@yahoo.com

IMG_0235.jpg

2. Grotonems5

Grotonems5 Member
    from Vermont

Reduced to $200 come get it!

3. topdog1

topdog1 Junior Member

Would you ship it

4. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

hey bud....how far are you from burlington/vergennes? I have customers up that way (I'm in NJ) I would say sold but trying to figure out when I would be able to come get it. This is exactly what Ive been looking for. obviously shipping is out of the question. I will also be driving up to North Conway NH the days after thanksgiving. Although I havent looked to see how far out of the way it would be. Thoughts?

5. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

nevermind, I just looked and your only about an hour or so from mt washington. Im going up to do some ice climbing. crap...I might as well swing over and pick it up on my way home! Hows that sound?

It works right? I know i dont need a controller for this one, just a switch which i have a free switch on my switch box anyway. But is the motor in good shape? How many bags do you think it holds roughly?

I also am wondering if it will fit in the trunk of the car or if i have to take the ram up there. Which would stink considering the price of diesel.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  6. Grotonems5

Grotonems5 Member
    from Vermont

Sorry I will not ship it, but I will travel up to 50 miles to meet someone

7. Grotonems5

Grotonems5 Member
    from Vermont

Item
    sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.