1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BUY NOW AND SAVE Boss V Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Scott's, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

RT3 Boss poly v blade new cutting edge this winter everything to fit a Super Duty, Sold truck kept plow set up.

$2500.00

419-463-8440

2. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

8.2 or 9.2

3. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

sorry its a 8.2

4. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

5. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

6. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

Did you put the new style cutting edge on it?
    And what year is it? What year are the mounts for?

7. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

It does not have the new style edge, its about 4+ years old I have everything to mount it to a super duty. I also put new markers and deflector before this past winter.

8. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

reduced $2300.00

9. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

$2000.00 will take it

10. A Man

A Man Senior Member

Do you have any recent pictures?

11. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

The ones posted are from our last storm.

12. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Scott, I've said it before, but I have to say it again. I really like your graphics on your trucks. VERY eye catching. Again, looks awesome!

13. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Not interested but people like to see pics of the A frame and harness off the truck to actually see the shape of the blade, your pics don't show the quality of the blade. Good Luck with your sale the price is good for whatever shape it's in. Is your A frame original? What other parts are new or have been replaced?

14. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

I just hate spending all my time taking pics just so people can just look. I ran 9 trucks this past winter and this plow I used myself on my truck. It is what it is, if someone is really intertested they will pm me and ask what they want to know. No matter how many pics someone puts its just never enough.

New on this plow
    wing springs, markers, deflectorover, cutting edge, center shoe,

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  15. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

What does running 9 trucks have to do with the shape of this blade. It takes 2 minutes to take some pics of the A frame and such but what the heck do I know I only have 4 trucks. Just trying to help.

16. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

OK enough on the pictures thing, if your not going to even consider buying it then why kick a dead horse. If you want more pictures PM or e-mail the guys, don't flood the post with stupid comments about how you would like pictures of the left underside of the cutting edge, just the left side...............how stupid. You know what a plow looks like and i am sure that from the pictures you can see enough to make a educated decision on a plow that is a very good deal! No relation to the guy don't even know him but just putting in my two cents!

17. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

My point is that out of 9 trucks this is the one" I "plowed with. Can you tell from the pic if it is bent? What would you be looking for?

Why? what can you see in a pic like that? If there was a rust spot then this thread would go 3 pages on that little rust spot. I have read many threads here where others dont have anything else to do but stick their nose into others sales.

Hell with it this plow is no longer for sale on this site, please remove it admin. Ill give a non plowsite member a hell of a deal.

18. jlcs

jlcs Junior Member
    from mn

sorry guys gave you such a hard time. I was concidering this plow until i read you took it off the market. if you would like to sell it contact me here or call 507-213-3778 Thanks Jim

19. A Man

A Man Senior Member

Fine, take your ball and go home, see if I care...................LOL, I was actually very interested but since it is obviously more than 6 years old I think a few pictures of the backside of the plow might have helped. Good Luck

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  20. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

I think everyone was just interested in just seeing pictures. Yes i do agree that you should take more then just the blade, like what ever else is included in the sale. But people living so far away wanting to see pictures of it, just wants to see pictures. There is plenty of picutres on this site, try doing a "search". ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.