1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

But wait.......

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, May 25, 2013.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

This weekend.

But wait, there is a wrinkle in this forecast. There might be enough cold air that the higher elevations of Upstate New York, Vermont, New Hampshire and northwest Maine could actually see wet, possibly heavy snow! Incredibly, over six inches of wet snow is possible above 3500 feet in Vermont and, possibly, the Adirondacks of Upstate New York.
  2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Sounds like a good time to me
  3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I don't think I have seen this weather pattern in my life time. What is even more strange is that this pattern is the exact opposite of last years pattern:confused:
  4. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

Had the A/C 3 days this week....now got the heat on WHAT THE??????? :eek::dizzy:
  5. slc12345

slc12345 Member
    from CT

not sure how to link pictures, but my brother just sent me pictures from whiteface mountain new york, they are plowing there looks like at least 8", also heard killington, vt got over 12" and opened up the ski area for the day for free. wish it was snowing here!!!!
  6. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

Plowing in Whiteface, saw those pictures. Was hoping to see some flakes mix in here, just for laughs. Mid-Upper 80s by the end of next week.
  7. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

catskills got some to!

8. BPS#1

BPS#1 2000 Club Member

We do that all in the same day. xysport

As for the snow............... Al Gore must be full of fecal matter, AGAIN.

All that snow on leafed out trees = lots of broken branches/trees = revenue.