1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

busy site now

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by fernalddude, Nov 17, 2004.

1. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

hey guys hope everyone is doing well lots of newbies on the site :waving: Welcome all.... :waving: Hope we can help with our years of plowing and salting time so ask away the questions and we will try to help. The season is on so lets make some money and be pro's about this. payup P.S and have some fun (LOL)
  2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Now that is the attitude I like to see. There is no such thing as a dumb question. If I can, I will answer it. Even if I have answered it before. :drinkup:
  3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I'll have a much more positive attitude once it snows. :(
  4. fernalddude

boss when its snowing will u be on line and happy... Kiddin cant wait for the flakes to fall iam the most ready than ever ... ok who can be online with cam views during plowing iam ready to set this up any body in????? :D
  5. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Wll it start snowen already ? , I am ready to go and cant wait for it. Everybody have a fun year , and nothin breaks.

96 Dodge Ram V10
    8.2 BOSS V
  6. The Boss

I'm happy now, but I could be happier if ya know what I mean. ;)
    Maybe we should all go outside and do a snowdance. :p
  7. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Somebody in Omaha seems to be doing the rain dance :nono: cause thats all we have been getting. :cry:
  8. The Boss

They must have an accomplice doing it here too. Been Raining for 2 days now and supposed to continue all day tomorrow. :angry:
  9. timm9

timm9 Senior Member

We have plowed twice already and our contracts don't start until Dec 1. I hope we have a good year. Just ordered a Toolcat 5600 with a bucket and a blower plus hired a new driver. It better snow.....
  10. JMR

JMR Senior Member

:waving: Settle down young one. The earliest plowable snow in the last five years(thats as far back as I checked) was Dec 10 and I think you were 9 years old then. It will come. It better I need boat gas and beer money for next year :drinkup: . That would be root beer for you.
  11. Yeah, what he said! And not just the little snow falls, I mean the big snowstorms!!
  12. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

We got a tease of 2 inches now its back in the 50s with no snow in site :angry:
  13. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

It snowed here then it snowed again and then it snowed. I think it might have snowed after that. I plowed a couple of inches today that fell this morning. Sorry to hear you guys are not getting any. If I knew how I would send a little your way. Heck most folks around her just drive on it and pack it down anyway. You guys might as well make a few bucks plowing it. We should be done plowing about the time you guys start. It gets too cold up here to snow in dec and jan.
  14. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Site is much more active now, hopefully it stays this way.

As far as snow goes for once i can BRAG, I plowed 6" last weekend and the snow is STILL here, you can come here if you want to see snow :yow!:
  15. haligan125

haligan125 Member
    from Maine

jt why are you mad you live in conneticut. you dont get snow down there, not like we do
  16. fernalddude

ok send me some snow :cry: cant wait for some got all my lockers full and need some white stuff payup