1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

busting & stacking piles with RC100

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PTSolutions, Feb 15, 2010.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

had to bust up some piles at our church lot and down our street:
    some pics are from cell phone some from camera

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. PTSolutions

3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Great pics! Now we need more snow to start all over!

4. PTSolutions

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid107.photobucket.com/albums/m300/frndinalowplace/MOV00806.flv">

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

you should get a pusher for it!

6. PTSolutions

im planning on an arctic 10' sectional for it for next season. should have at least 3 more large commercial lots. we just bought the machine in late fall of 09

7. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Thats pretty cool how the tracked machine can climb packed snow. Never seen a tracked machine in action. Ever get it stuck?

8. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Your machine is Talking to you. Squeek,squeek = Grease Me:D

9. PTSolutions

havent got it stuck, but it really hasnt been anywhere that it might, we have had it less than a year.

haha, ya i noticed that when i watched the video too. theres a bad idler under the left side track that makes alot of noise, the torsion bar pivot points have been greased recently and so have the lift arms, but with over 2000hrs on it, its gonna have a personality lol.

this spring im putting new idlers/bogeys and rollers, all new pivot bushings for the arms/buckets etc... then tracks. its gonna get a real good inspection.

10. snocrete

snocrete Banned

.....and a snow bucket!......I picked up a lightly used Bobcat 88in snow bucket for $600 recently. Not something that I NEEDED, but sure has made life a little easier/more profitable. Btw, Thanks for posted the vid Protouch!!

11. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

You beat me to it!! Snow bucket. Hope you like that machine, I've had my eye on something like that. I bet you'll find a ton of uses for it.

12. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Great pics, and great video! That skid can move some snow! Good luck the rest of this season.

13. PTSolutions

i wasnt planning on using it for snow duties this season, just wanted to knock some piles back today, and i was kinda bored. my route is good with the trucks i have, but im bidding on a lot that i may put a snow blower on the front of this, so the purchases will be pusher, snow bucket (96") and the snow blower.

its really been good so far, im just taking care of small issues with it along the way. 2020hrs on it, original tracks/undercarriage so in spring im replacing all the idlers/bogeys/rollers and maybe the pivot bushings etc...

14. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

you just wanted too play with it didn't ya? :D

15. PTSolutions

ya and i broke it! the lower radiator hose had been rubbing on the water pump housing and wore a hole through. I smelled coolant and shut it down, checked the bay and found it leaking. Dealer wants $130 for a replacement!:cry: