1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Business Rewards Credit Cards

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by millsaps118, Jan 3, 2008.

1. millsaps118

millsaps118 Senior Member

I'm looking for a major business (not personal used for business) credit card that has attractive rewards with it. Like cash back, or really low APR's. I don't travel to much by plane so flier miles yield no interest to me.

I am considering the Advanta Master Card that has 7.99% APR on balance trans for 16mo and 5% cash back on all purchases with no limit. No annual fee's either. Anyone out there have a good business CC with low APR's or good cash back incentives?
  2. montanag

montanag Member

that sounds about as good as it can get. Keep some of your cash flow in a high yield money market account and you'll be making out as well as a lot of day traders!!payup Perk cards without annual fees are not that common, so I think you are onto a good one, however, read the fine print, and definitely pay the balance off each month, as they may have a very high finance rate, or change it if you have change in credit score due to other revolving credit.
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

That's the card I use. last year balance transfer was 3,9%
  4. millsaps118

Oh wait I miss read the card offer, it's 0% fixed APR on bal trans for 16mo then 7.99% fixed APR thereafter. Even better!
  5. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Here let me give you my account #'s that you can transfer onto your new card, just to try it out you know :)
  6. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

i have an american express with a boat load of credit for my gas card. it has 10% back for all vehicle and office related purchases, plus some other stuff. no annual fees and i think a 9.99% apr
  7. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

I to have the american express and it works very well for me
  8. millsaps118

Ha..Ha...I'll make ya deal, give me your SS# and I'll open it in both our names. Then you can send me your acct #'s to trans.;)

You know which AMX card it is?????
  9. Mark Witcher

Mark Witcher Senior Member

I have had a Capital One card for the last two years. 3% on gas, home improvement,office supply. 1% on everything else. We try to use the card on everything we buy. Last year we got over $1000 cash back. This year will be more. Cash back is much better than air miles.