1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Business Printing

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Bad Luck, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Hey guys, is there anyone you recommend to do printing for the business (cards, flyer's, etc)? I told that there are a few good online places. There about a million local guys but I'm not to sure about their quality.

Thanks,
    BL

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Staples...

3. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I use Vista Print, they are awesome and prices are great. I am including a link that will get you 25% off your first order.

They do: Business cards, magnets, post cards, brochures, calanders, more

http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=903892056759

I am going to try to post the cards they just did for me if the scanner works. These were under $50.00 for 1000 including shipping. Full color with my pics. I just ordered another 1000 and they were 28.00 with shipping

cards0002.jpg

Last edited: Nov 11, 2004
  4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I make mine on my computer.

Resized_Resized_Business cards.jpg

5. Joelinnh

Joelinnh Junior Member

I make my own also. Its very easy. Just need a good printer. You can buy magnet paper at staples and print 16 BC on one sheet for $2.00. My customer had told me great idea, plus their friends see it on the stove or ref.

NICE card Boss :)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2004
  6. Mower For Less

Mower For Less Senior Member

gotprint

I go to gotprint.com They offer some awesome deals on full color printing if you buy large quanities (I got 5000 full color biz cards, printed both sides, and UV laminated for $130 + shipping)

They do flyers, catalogs, postcards, etc.. ect...

Very resonable prices, and great product. They even offer free samples of there work for consideration.

Right now they have a special, 5000 full color biz cards on one side, blank on the back, for $100.

Kevin

Last edited: Nov 12, 2004