1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Business for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brookline, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brookline

brookline Senior Member

Lawn And landscaping Business for sale Tight downrivr route with 35-45 accounts 97 F250 4x4 53K miles with western ultramount 7'6 poly and brand new salt dogg 2yd spreader 95 F250 4x4 130K miles needs trans rebuild with Boss super suty 7'6 and Downeaster stainless steel salt spreader 93 E350 van 168K Miles rusty but runs great Snowexpush salt spreader new in 2011 Snow blowers 90's Encore 48" walk behind 2006 Redhawk 32" walk behind Blue Bird aerator like new condition Jungle Jim weed whip and 2 place blower racks Tanaka and echo backpack blowers Echo whip (keeping a whip and edger) Tool boxon one of the trucks I may or may not sell the 14x5 landscape trailer not sure yet (not included in price) Been in business since 2009 had a dozen of the customers since 2005. Brought in $65K in 2011 doing it part time with help. I turned down alot of landscaping work because I didn't have the time. Someone who has the time can turn this into even more than I had time for.

This is a more than fair price for all that is listed including accounts if you want the account then you need to buy the equipment or have some one buy the equipment. Account will not be sold until every piece is gone.

2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Whats the price, 65k? You would be better off piecing everything out. I don't want to seem like a jerk but the reality is I see about 30k of equipment tops and account imo are worth nothing unless they are a multiple year AND resign with the new company. Why not find someone to run it for you, you would probably make more money than if you tried to sell it off. Good luck any ways.

3. brookline

brookline Senior Member

Price is $18000. Sorry thought I had it in there. $65K is what it made last year part time.

4. brookline

brookline Senior Member

Generally accounts go for 4 cuts. I have them listed for 2. More than fair and more than enough to compensate for any few that wont re-sign. Equipment alone is worth more than asking price

5. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Yeah 65k would have been crazy but the 18 seems fair I think.

6. brookline

brookline Senior Member

Bump. I will tke offers on equipment seperately but the accounts go last

7. brookline

brookline Senior Member

Still for sale

8. brookline

brookline Senior Member

Bump to the top

9. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

What town you in

10. brookline

brookline Senior Member

Based in Riverview and most of the route is in Riverview, Trenton, southgate and brownstown

11. brookline

brookline Senior Member

Bump to the top

12. brookline

brookline Senior Member

To the top. I am willing to take offers on pieces of equipment

13. brookline

brookline Senior Member

Sold!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.