1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Business card graphics

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by poncho62, Jan 7, 2007.

1. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

Anyone have any graphics that I can use on a business card?. I tried a photo, but it looks too busy..........Was thinking a red Blazer type truck with a plow.....but show me what you all have. I am just a part timer who plows mainly for older folk's driveways., so I want to give them something that they can keep handy to call me.
  2. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

3. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

Thanks...but those cost..............
  4. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Try www.vistaprint.com. They are cheap and you can get your own logo from them. My avatar is my logo and that is where it was designed.
  5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

if you wanted to copy and paste those, even though it says you can't, all you gotta do is right click, then when the box saying it is a copyrighted image comes up, leave your cursor on the image, press enter, then you can still choose the copy option as after that box goes away, the right click pull down menu still shows up.

only seems to work with mozilla firefox
  6. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

Cool...I did that, but it still has their watermark on it.......you just cant win....LOL

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

try microsoftonline.com

they have a bunch of clip art
  8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

pretty easy to photoshop it out!!!! hehe!!! lol
  9. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

Hey ponco, are you looking to do print he cards yourself or have them done?? If you want the help you can email me and I will design a card for you it wont take me anytime at all. If your interested give me a call or email me........i got plenty of free time since its 70's here in NJ in Jan. Let me know!!!
  10. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

I am ptinting my own......I have the program, printer and card stock......Was just looking for a graphic to put on it.Thanks anyways.
  11. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy PlowSite.com Addict

c'mon, not paying for it and using it is stealing, period.
    it's not that expensive, you get to use it forever and it's a business expense, so the government just paid 1/3 of it.
    Pay for it, move on with your life, sleep well.