1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Business and Individual Transaction Feedback Post

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Mems, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Mems

Mems Senior Member
    from Maine

I've searched and I cant seem to find a thread/category on this site that allows users to leave feed back for business's and individuals after purchasing items from them and allowing us to express out comments.

I'll put this here in hopes that it will get read and moved, if need be, to the appropriate area if this isnt where it belongs. It's been a long night, so I may have over looked it.

Just wanted to give kudos out to Jim @ ESITRUCKS.com and a huge thank you! Ordered some Pro-Wings from him at an outstanding price and received my order dropped shipped from Buyers, as he was out of the wings, in TWO DAYS! Very helpful and customer service orientated on the phone. Will definitely do business with him again. I contact him through this website and let him know that Id rather spend money with a smaller company vs. a Northern Tool type of operation and he proved to me again why smaller businesses in this world run on customer service and that is ultimately how they make their money.

Thank again Jim!