1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bushwacker Flares NIB for Chevy/GMC

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by derekbroerse, Feb 9, 2005.

1. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

OK folks, I bought these brand new fender flares a while back and never used them because they wouldn't fit my dually fenders or my stepside fenders. These are a set of four Extend-A-Fender's for a 73-87 Chevy or GMC pickup, also Jimmy/Blazer/'Burban/R/V up to 1991.

See this link from JC Whitney:

The four of them have been out of the box and held up against the trucks, never installed. Comes with all the doo-dads that I got with them.

Lists for $240 US (plus shipping, naturally...), I'm asking $200 plus the shipping obo. If you are local enough to pick them up, be my guest!

They're still in the box in my storage room upstairs, so I haven't seen them in about two years. Obviously I would make sure they are ok before anything takes place, I just wanted to see if there was any interest before I dug them out.