1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Burlington Truck Day 2011

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by wolfmobile8, Sep 18, 2011.

1. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

Went to the anual burlington truck day show and got some pics of the trucks that were there this year.

DSCN0672.jpg

DSCN0674.jpg

DSCN0675.jpg

DSCN0676.jpg

DSCN0677.jpg

2. wolfmobile8

few more pics

DSCN0678.jpg

DSCN0679.jpg

DSCN0680.jpg

DSCN0681.jpg

DSCN0682.jpg

3. wolfmobile8

heres some more there was actully quite a bit of plows there.

DSCN0683.jpg

DSCN0685.jpg

DSCN0686.jpg

DSCN0673.jpg

DSCN0687.jpg

4. wolfmobile8

Last of them. W.L. French brought a few of there fleet of nice tractors.

DSCN0688.jpg

DSCN0689.jpg

DSCN0690.jpg

DSCN0691.jpg

5. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

Nice photos! The yellow International S series plow truck looks like a nicely setup plow rig

6. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

Great Photos, Thanks for sharing!

7. MikeRi24

MikeRi24 Senior Member

WTF? why cant we have something like that here?? thats a really cool event!

8. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

i live 2 towns over didnt even know about this

9. highmark923

highmark923 Member

Very cool. Just went to a touch a truck event with my son this weekend. Very similar event but not as much. Nice pics!

10. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

nice display of equipment didn't relize they had so many trucks looks like french brought most of his fleet out. i do love that 6 wheel RD he has and that new town 4x4 international.

11. granitefan713

granitefan713 Senior Member
    from PA

Very cool! Love that Mack Pinnacle.

12. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Thank you for posting. Nice pictures

13. njsnowremoval

njsnowremoval Senior Member

Nice, i havent seen truck showws around here i hope to find one. the last car show i was at was to ricy for me.

14. wolfmobile8

Yea it's a good show every year. That was probably only half of french's fleet they have a nice operation of trucks. They brought more last year.

15. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like one awesome show!!

16. 94chevy2500

94chevy2500 Senior Member

the second to last pic the black and red peterbuilt i did alot of work to that truck, dose it still have the stainless hide away box for the trailer air lines? that truck still looks good

17. wolfmobile8

Nice job and yea it does still have the stainless hideaway box for the air lines. I saw this truck up at new england truck design when I wnet up there one day when it was getting all the stuff done to it. It use to be orange and black.

18. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

i was going to go by there!! i got tied up with other things...looks like a lot of trucks were there. i plow with french sometimes, their trucks are polished almost the entire winter! he definitly takes good care of his fleet.

19. wolfmobile8

Yea it's a great show every year. French has the nicest trucks and equipment around and there stuff is always clean even there heavy equipment. Thats must be fun to plow for French they do alot of big parking lots and have tons of plows and pusher boxes. If you plow for them this year take some pics. heres a video I found of them when they were doing one of the runways at Logan. http://www.vimeo.com/13898023

20. LunchBox

LunchBox Senior Member

I heard they were on the third bumper for that truck. I love the truck, but that truck isn't a dump trailer truck. It pulled onto my brothers job yesterday and it looked like the fenders and the bumpers were going to be ripped right off. But like I said it's a sick looking truck, just not the right truck for it's job in my opinion.

Wolfe- nice shots, I was there last year when we got the new service truck, but was too busy working on my sander to make it to the show. Even though my shop is right up RT 3