1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Burger King not allways your way

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Scott's, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

That little drive thru sign will never be the same, backed right into it and I was even looking. Just had to lol.
  2. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

:cry::cry:Hate when that happens.
  3. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Guess it could have been worse
  4. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

ohh you havent seen the sign yet :eek:
  5. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

let's see that wrap
  6. In2toys

In2toys Senior Member

Cool paint job. Have a link to some better pics
  7. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

8. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Trucks look good, people will always remember you.
  9. Dustball

Dustball Senior Member

Should the truck now say Lawncare, Snow & Sign Removal?
  10. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

nice work i hate when signs and poles pop outta no were!
  11. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

I think that's the other division "Scotts Sign Erectors"...never fear "erect-a-sign" is hear, no signs too big or small..."Cuz we do it all" :D
  12. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi Scott
    I got a BK sign last year, got lucky hit it with the spreader, just bent a latch on the sign is all. I did the same as you looking out both mirrors forgot to look at the back up camera, sign right in the middle of the spreader.

Regards Mike
  13. In2toys

In2toys Senior Member

Nice fleet. Yea there outta be a law against signs. Then they's just have to put up another sign though... I tagged a handicapped sign backing up the first plow of the season. 83 chevy bumper verses cheap metal pole. I just got out & was able to bend the pole back into a mostly semi upright position.
  14. yardsmith

yardsmith Senior Member

yeah yeah yeah
    I plow an Airgas / AGA depot & they always park the semi's right in the way. Well last feb. I had my two boys with me & got distracted backing up in a tight space & BAM! right into the trailer. Put a nice gouge in my bed corner & took out the tailight. Oddly enough :) I waited until spring to replace it just in case I had a repeat performance.
  15. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

we all remember your trucks scott, the ford is nice!
  16. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Backing into a sign is easy. I was backing into my garage Christmas eve and felt the trailer hitch hit something. Figured maybe I'd gotten off center; so pulled forward and backed in again - hit something again. Got ticked, so I got out to see what it was I was backing into. I'd forgotten that my son had parked his car on my side:eek:. No real damage - the trailer hitch hit the bumper. Two days later a drunk hit his car and totaled it. Nobody got hurt and he was happy with the insurance payoff.