1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bunch of Car Audio stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by stroker79, Jan 2, 2009.

1. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I have alot more but here is a start, Its all listed on ebay, please help me out and buy this stuff, its all good and no problems. If I can sell it all, I ll be able to buy a new radio for my truck, the wife wont let me spend her money :D

Here is the link MY STUFF ON EBAY!!!

2. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Interested in the alpine speakers, but my only concern is will they fit in my f-250?

3. stroker79

you can make them fit. stock speakers are 6x8 and these are 6.5 round. you will either have a gap or you can fill that gap with wood or a peice of plastic.

4. stroker79

If anyone wants something, LMK, ill ship it for free to you and we can talk about prices. I still have some things for sale like 2 CB radios, one is practically new. Its a uniden pc68xl.

I used it in my old work van but I dont work for that company anymore and decided against installing it in my truck. Ill sell that for $70 shipped to the lower 48.

Ill list some of the other things on ebay in a day or 2

5. stroker79

6. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have any good 6x9's by any chance?
    Thanks.

7. stroker79

No I dont have any 6x9s