1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bully dog diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by amsoil man, Feb 15, 2005.

1. amsoil man

amsoil man Junior Member

hey if any of you guys are intersed i have a couple of bully dog chips and modules i am trying to get rid off before i move email me at mossertrucking@yahoo.com if intersed thanks, jr

2. wls

wls Senior Member

what vehicles will they work on, I have a
    95 F-350 P/S 7.3, auto
    2002 F-250 P/S 7.3, auto

3. amsoil man

amsoil man Junior Member

i have a couple that will work on both let me check the price and get back to you thanks jr

4. wls

wls Senior Member

ok, what kind of increase are they?

5. amsoil man

amsoil man Junior Member

for your 2002 i have a stock/50/ 90 torque dog for $400 plus s&h i also have couple custome chips for around $330 plus s&h the chip are around 50/90 or60/115 depending on needs thanks, amsoil man

6. salopez

salopez Senior Member

anything instock for dmax's?

7. amsoil man

amsoil man Junior Member

yes for the lly i have a bully dog power pup downloader for $425 i also have a stk/40/70 for $500 and a stk/70/110 for $575 if you let me noe if your o4 has a lly or a lb7 i can get you prices on a lb7 items. also have a nice exhaust kit turbo back in both single and dual exit from bully dog if intersed e-mail me any questions at mossertrucking@yahoo.com thanks jr

8. Unimogplowing

Unimogplowing Junior Member
    from Montana

bully dog chips

How about for a 2001 cummins 24 vavle HO 6 spd?

9. amsoil man

amsoil man Junior Member

for the cummins i have a couple pieces are you looking for more mild or high hp ?? thanks, frank