1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bulk Salt

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by wildwillyscapes, Nov 15, 2005.

1. wildwillyscapes

wildwillyscapes Junior Member

I have been looking around and have some information but I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could buy bulk salt in the Cincinnati,Hamilton, OXford (ohio) area? How much does it usually cost:confused:
  2. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Contact local sand & gravel suppliers, usually they carry it, at least around here.
  3. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

outside of miamitown on ham/cleves rd a place called alvis has it also Algiers right down the rd from that. then evans landscaping carries it both at there loveland facility and the eastgate facility. if you need bagged cws has the best price. bulk usually goes for 45 to 60 dollars a ton. hope this helps
  4. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

glad to see more guys from cincy here i use cws for bag but aca has the right places for bulk in town but i would also call dwayne at cws 881-4582 just to have some back up plan they are very good at getting in early to resupply us ... Eric..
  5. wildwillyscapes

wildwillyscapes Junior Member

THanks for all the help guys. Glad to see more cincinnati people in here!:drinkup: