1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bulk Salt Suppliers, Northern VA

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Plow_Motive, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Gentlemen, I'm hoping to find someone that can direct me to a bulk salt supplier in Northern Virginia area, or surrounding tri-state area.

Thanks in advance

2. bjslawn

bjslawn Junior Member

I use southen states. seem to be the cheapest and always have it in stock. I looking for a truck for the Lake Ridge area. 6-10 hrs of work depending on how much snow falls. This is a Parking lot, Please call if you can help..
    571-921-0840 Rich Fitzpatrick

3. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

Bobcat Service

Do you mean loose or in bags. Bags you can try Lofts Seed in Laurel Md. I just spoke with them today about next year. I buy fro s.-states by the skid 50# bags around $5.00 Loft offered me buy 22 skids at a time for only $2.50 a bag half price.

MIke

4. MOW ME OVER

MOW ME OVER Senior Member

Try calling the Stone Center in Manassas I know they have bulk sand but not sure about bulk salt. But it is still worth the call though.

5. charlefoxtrtot

charlefoxtrtot Member
    from MD

Salt Supplier

Try Harvey Salt, Baltimore... 410-391-9100