1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bulk salt supplier

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Monroe74, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Monroe74

Monroe74 Junior Member

I'm looking for a bulk salt supplier in York, Pa. I have also heard of people in other states having suppliers open during storms in their area. Do any of you know if we have anything like that in York, pa. Thanks just tired of opening bags.
  2. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

There is a company that has a pile out behind J&K Salvage. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Just looking at your signature......you wouldn't by chance own Turf Tamers would you?

3. Monroe74

Monroe74 Junior Member

yep thats me. how are you doing? what kind of experience do you have with bulk salt?
    thanks for the reply
  4. daplowman

daplowman Member

Is Harrisburg to far for you

Pennsy is okay not the best hours, but normally will open on a Sat. if there is a biggie. There is also a place in Manheim that is supposed to have good hours. I am looking for another supplier as well though so let me know what you find out.