1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bulk Salt supplier in West Virginia ?????

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by tgumby4, Feb 15, 2007.

1. tgumby4

tgumby4 Junior Member

I am looking for a bulk salt supplier in North-central West Virginia near Morgantown area. Anyone have a supplier they use. I use about a pallet of bags per outing and am looking to save a little money. Any leads greatly appreciated!!!
  2. tgumby4

tgumby4 Junior Member

Come on, no leads!!!
  3. CSMidwest

CSMidwest Junior Member

you ever get an answer on this? I would like to know myself. Looking for some in Carmichaels, Pa. Right outside Morgantown, WV.
  4. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

Hey guys, I'm not that close to you but if you'll email me I can hook you up with some salt...

Ray Grimes
  5. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

if you want bulk salt i can hook you up im in mineral co wv
  6. qualitylawnman

qualitylawnman Junior Member

I'm interested as well we are just outside of charleston. Sick of paying the price for bag salt.
  7. tgumby4

tgumby4 Junior Member

I still need a salt supplier. Anyone with a lead please drop me an email @ guminey@iolinc.net

Thanks All
  8. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

I don't know if this will help you, but try North American Salt Company 800-323-1641. I have used them for 3 years now. Ask for Patrick Heenan:salute: