1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bulk Salt Price for West Central Ohio

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by SnowGuy, Jan 27, 2011.

1. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Looking for semi load bulk salt pricing delivered to Kenton, Ohio. Had loads order from a member on here and I talked to him today and he can't supply what he said he could (story of my life). If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. You can post here, pm me or call me @ 419-674-1717. THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Juice Induced

Juice Induced Member

Salt Delivery West Central Ohio

Call Mike @ (260) 587-9113. I think he has some on hand. They have a one acre salt barn! :eek: Biggest in Indiana!
  3. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

with more states using salt you almost need to have a place to store it and get it during the summer. at the mine near me you need to make an appoint to load right now!
  4. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Found plenty of salt, paying more than I should have. The place that I paid a deposit to in October so I would be guaranteed salt has went belly up and now I am having trouble getting my deposit back. One of the sellers on here told me he would supply me at $57.00 per ton delivered is now giving me the run around. So now I have a new supplier and they can supply all I need and will deliver within 24 hours of ordering. Think I am going to like them.
  5. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

who went belly up and who are you replacing them with?
  6. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

George Webb Co. in Marysville, Ohio is who I had placed a deposit with and now they can't deliver and are making promises to me about getting my deposit back that they have had for months !!! My new supplier is Robinson Salt Supply out of Dayton, Ohio. They have kept all their promises and their product is AWESOME. I would highly recommend them. Went through 25 ton of their salt since Monday and really like it !!!
  7. NaturesEnemy1

NaturesEnemy1 Junior Member
    from Ohio

SnowGuy, looks like you're NW Ohio, I'm NC Ohio, Richland County to be exact. This company out of Dayton. They deliver to you? Do they have satellite dealers throughout ohio? I'm not sure which part of NW ohio you're in, but im interested in checking them out for next year. Let me know any details. Thanks.
  8. JohnRoscoe

JohnRoscoe Senior Member

I've lived in Marysville my whole life and never heard of that company. Where are they at?

The only local supplier I know if is Heritage Cooperative in Milford Center: http://www.heritagecooperative.com/milford_center.htm
  9. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

I do not know where they are at, never been there. If I remember correctly, I think we ran into each other on here.