1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bulk Salt near New Jersey

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by ahrdscape, Oct 25, 2005.

1. ahrdscape

ahrdscape Junior Member

I am based in Southern New jersey & I am having a hard time finding bulk salt any help would be appriciated.

2. gman2310

gman2310 Senior Member

I am in toms river, i get mine from a guy thats right outside New Eygpt. Email me and i will set you up with him. Gman2310@aol.com

3. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

gman what about hesse over there on route 9.. we got a few lots down your way this year, hows there prices on salt?

4. tjlands

tjlands Senior Member

Gman who do you get bulk salt from? We are out of Jackson and get it delivered from Mid-Atlantic salt in Camden. I know there was a guy on 539 out there but he always ran out of salt.
    By the way I am looking for subs in Toms River- Brick area shoot me an e-mail if you or someone you know is interested. Thanks
    tjlands@optonline.net

5. I'm looking for bag rock salt (pallet) in No. NJ area. Any thoughts?
    Thanks all.

6. gman2310

gman2310 Senior Member

I got mine from some place in the New Eygpt Area, AL Harper Trucking, i get it for $65/ton delivered, it was alot cheaper than any other place around here, i got the prices from Hesse and LE ED concrete, but it was cheaper through this guy, straight salt. He also has pallets of calcium and everything else. Anyone needs his number give me a call 848-992-7742

7. gman2310

gman2310 Senior Member

Anyone whos needs bulk salt and bagged salt call Andy Harper 609-685-4454, seems to have the best pricing that i have found adn awsome availabilty. Hes located in Jackson, NJ

8. landcare pa

landcare pa Member

in eastern pa here near north jersey here we pay $55 per ton from americian rock salt we take like 1500-2200 ton depending on the season. but they have great prices.

9. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

great info guys thanks

10. MikeM

MikeM Junior Member

Bagged Magic Salt and Bulk Salt In Mahwah NJ

SaltXpress in Mahwah has Bagged/Bulk Magic and straight salt. SaltXpress.com is the site.

11. Thanks Mike. I'll check them out.

P

12. njgreenkeeper

njgreenkeeper Junior Member
    from n.j.

how many sq ft will 1 ton cover