1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bulk salt in Fremont Ohio

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by slco, Nov 26, 2014.

1. slco

slco Junior Member
    from Fremont

Looking to purchase bulk salt, im located in Fremont Ohio but can haul myself.If your charging over $130 dont bother replying.

message me here or call 419-463-8440 thanks
  2. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

If you're getting it for less than 130 a ton now let me know who it's from. If you don't have salt this late in the season you're paying top dollar.
  3. dlcequip

dlcequip Member
    from ohio

How many ton are you looking for?
  4. slco

slco Junior Member
    from Fremont

Im looking for about another 50-60 to but im not able to store more than 40 at a time. I was buying out of Toledo and they cut my order in half now im hauling it out of Cleveland got a price wendsday for $120 a ton and i called today and they raised it to $140 already. I will use a total of arount 130ton based on last year.
  5. procuts0103

procuts0103 Senior Member

Supply and demand my ass. Price gouging is all it is. Ridiculous what these salt companies are doing to us little guys. Absolutely no reason it needs to be 120 plus a ton.