1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bulk Salt In Cin, Oh

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by WALKERS, Dec 8, 2007.

1. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Hey felas I need bulk salt location in the greater Cincinnati area. Mostly East side and Northern Ky. We have a few allready would be nice to know of some more. :waving: You can PM with the info.

2. gqnine44

gqnine44 Junior Member

We are going to use Bzak this year. However, we are always looking for cheaper suppliers. Who else do you guys suggest for bagged and bulk?

3. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

gqnine44
    We use Bzak as well. Evans is a bit more in price. Hey you dont do anything in INDIAN HILL (Snowplowing) I have a few needing bid Two are next to each other.

4. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

we use bzak also have them deliver it sometimes use evans if i'm picking up. don't like how evans prices fluc with weather last year they raised there price 15 dollars during one of the big storms. whats everyone else paying at bzak just curious?