1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bulk salt for sale

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by iceman1, Sep 28, 2011.

1. iceman1

iceman1 Senior Member

treated and Reg Bulk salt for sale in Cincinnati, Dayton, and Indy. email me for pricing with address for delivery. We only do full loads and all loads are COD
  2. Mike Napier

Mike Napier Junior Member

what are the prices you have for bagged salt 50 lbs. or bulk salt prices. I can be reached anytime
  3. golfcar

golfcar Member

Do you sell it by the pallet and can we pick it up?
  4. iceman1

iceman1 Senior Member

I only sell fullloads of bags or bulk. No pickup. we have the salt instock at are West Chester Ohio yard if you would like to see it.
  5. iceman1

iceman1 Senior Member

starting tio move salt this week let me know if you need any.
  6. Soutern Indiana

Soutern Indiana Junior Member

How Much for treated and untreated delivered 10 miles North West of Louisville, KY
  7. iceman1

iceman1 Senior Member

Freight is $25 per ton.
    Treated is $86 and reg is $66 until dec 31 and
  8. aca groundscare

aca groundscare Junior Member

full load pricing

was wondering how much for a full load delivered right down road from you in forest park at the home depot store where i have a box just need it dump in lot. pricing for both treated and untreated and how much you haul. thanks
  9. iceman1

iceman1 Senior Member

I have 4 kinds of treated call me for details Please call for details 513-678-1597. chad