1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bulk salt for Long Island

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by tjdozerman, Dec 9, 2011.

1. tjdozerman

tjdozerman Member

Is anyone out here on the island still looking for some bulk salt for for this season?

2. EdNewman

EdNewman Senior Member

You looking to buy or sell?

3. tjdozerman

tjdozerman Member

Sell. I Have been shopping around different places for decent pricing. Going to go pick myself up a tractor trailer load. Just wondered if anyone else was looking for any.

4. EdNewman

EdNewman Senior Member

Depends on quality and price. If you just need someone to split a load with, call me. I take full truckloads all the time. I go through about 15 yds per storm.

5. EdNewman

EdNewman Senior Member

516-983-3473

6. tjdozerman

tjdozerman Member

Ed, do You buy from mid Atlantic salt at all?

7. EdNewman

EdNewman Senior Member

No, Chemical Labs out of Deleware. $95/ton delivered to LI (full truckloads only)

8. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

We can deliver salt anyday of the week to Long Island and I know for a better price. I will figure the logistics tomorrow; Could I get the adress where you have your salt delivered? We also supply treated salt (similar to Magic) for an aditional $12.00/ton.

Brian 774-244-1062

9. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

Our price would be $89.00 +or- (depending on exact location) and we are at the port everyday and also have the ability to load and deliver all night. call us 24 hours (alternative # 774-244-0106)