1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bulk Salt Albany area NY

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by E19M84, Oct 9, 2009.

1. E19M84

E19M84 Junior Member

Wondering where everyone gets there salt and what type of prices they are hearing, Im 20 min north of albany..thanks
  2. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

Warren Fane over in Troy has the salt pile Try them...
  3. bigdeezle442

bigdeezle442 Junior Member

I am looking for salt in the same area and Fane had the best price that i found so far that will sell to an outsider. Cargill Deicing was the only other one that would sell to me. Albany Rock Salt owns the pile that Fane sells from. Just what I have found so far.

4. How much do you need?
  5. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

heres fane's website http://wwfane.com or you can buy magic salt from brennan landscaping , hes the guy who posted above me, pm him
  6. gary42095

gary42095 Member

i would like to know what kind of pricing you guys are getting up there too its like 85 here i believe picked up
  7. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

I had an add on here before for white salt for sale about 30min south of albany right off the thruway, I had about 150 tons, I took half and sold the rest to for $45.00 per ton!!! What a deal