1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bulk Rock Salt

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by JayC732, Dec 4, 2010.

1. JayC732

JayC732 Junior Member

Does anybody know a reliable bulk salt supplier in New Jersey that will deliver in Union county. I need a supplier that I can count on with competitive prices. Last year I think I spent more time waiting on a deliver then I did plowing.

2. michigan salt

michigan salt Member

Salt

Email me andy@michigansalt.com

I need your delivery address and how many tons you need . You wont be waiting. We are very good at getting you deliveries ontime when you need them.

Thanks !!

3. JayC732

JayC732 Junior Member

need to purchase bulk rock salt

I usually buy a tri-axle dump truck load at a time 22-25 tons per delivery.

Delivery address is 1320 W. Blancke Street, Linden, NJ 07036

4. michigan salt

michigan salt Member

Salt delivered

Our price right now is $84.05 Delivered. Prices may increase due to availability. Thanks !!

ussmileyflag

5. NW Snow Removal

NW Snow Removal Senior Member

andy is legit. In the past when we used to buy bulk load by load, he gave me some great salt, very quick. I used him when my local market was bone dry and price skyrocketed during a crazy winter a couple years back. Good luck JC.

6. michigan salt

michigan salt Member

Thank !!

Thanks for the kind words N W !! Greatly appreciated !! The good guys gotta stick together !! Hope you all have a good winter and never hesitate to call me if your in need of pricing !! Let it snow !!!!