1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bulk Rock Salt Central NJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DirtyJerzey, Apr 3, 2012.

1. DirtyJerzey

DirtyJerzey Senior Member

Posting for a buddy. Have about 10tons of Rock Salt leftover from this winter. Need to get rid of it ASAP, buddy is moving locations. Has a machine and will load your truck/trailer for $50 a ton. Need it gone asap or its being donated to township

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Donate it to me

3. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

lol, thats about the jist of it in jersey :/ We just had to expand our damn salt bin to hold what we still had left over from our original/only salt order for the whole season! I can take 10 extra tons in it no problem, but i literally would have gave it away a week ago, no body would take it, so that said, i'd take it for free but you'd have to truck it to Burlington county NJ... too many guys have salt left on sites still wanting to get rid of it without anywhere to put it. I talked to a couple people and if they were closer to us, i would have brought the machine out to load it but its either too little to handle the hassle or too much even at $10-20 a ton, that i cant hold more than maybe 20-30 more tons.