1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bulb Replacement Covered Under Warranty

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by P&M Landscaping, Dec 28, 2009.

1. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

I went to drop the plow on my first account and pop the bulb blow. I get out check it figuring it was just a loose bulb or something, but I noticed that the deflector in front of the bulb is just laying in the bottom of the lense. MY question is will this be covered under the Boss Warranty?

2. WNYSeasonalSvs.

WNYSeasonalSvs. Junior Member
    from WNY

Bulb = No, Part of the light/housing = yes. Less your fault.

3. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

Boss will fix the reflector on both of your headlights under warranty and will replace the bulb as well

4. P&M Landscaping

P&M Landscaping Senior Member

Alright, I got the four allen screw out of the lense, how do I disconnect the wires in the back of the light? It seems like theres some type of lock on it

5. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

If you use a small bladed standard screwdriver you can lift the connectors up as you pull down on the wiring. All of the tabs are towards the back-side of the headlight housing.