Snow Plowing Forum banner

built the new holland a shelter for the summer

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  serafii 
#1 ·
i was at the country house this morning n thought i would snap some pictures of the garage we built to store our summer equipment in the winter and to store the new holland in the summer to save it from the elements of nature. its not completely finished yet but atleast we got out 4 walls, roof and doors

Sky Building Road surface Asphalt Plant

Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Tire

Automotive parking light Wheel Hood Car Vehicle

Property Building Wood Garage door Cloud

See less See more
#4 ·
I dont know who sold you that new holland but I am guessing you got a pretty good deal on it??:laughing: I would like to see the bucket attachment for it and how you mount that up!

lol :jester:

slugger

oh the shed looks good, I wish I had space to build one in my yard for all the toys!

#5 ·
sluggermn---i bet u never seen a bronze new holland with a chrome grill like that b4 :laughing: the tractor isnt in the shed anymore, we've had it at home for a month now, the shed is too far to transport the travtor back and forth. so were just storing our mowers in there with my dads car for the winter.

#7 ·
thanks for the kind words everyone. gonna try finding a hydraulic lift for a good price this winter so i can work on my trucks instead of paying 65$ an hour at a local garage. and next summer were extending it another 10-15 feet on the left side to make a little mechanic shop/body shop

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.