1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

built a Plow dolly for my 8' boss superduty

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by justinm001, Dec 11, 2011.

1. justinm001

justinm001 Junior Member
    from dublin

Bought a new plow and need to place it easily in and out of a 1 car garage. Here's a couple pics and video. Cost us about $80 to make and can mount and unmount in under 2 minutes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTPiPhFy4C8&

2. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Welcome to plow site, dolly looks good and should work out fine, But your video don't

3. plownit

plownit Junior Member
    from ohio

Looks great, looks like it works great also. That's just what I have been looking for.....don't turn your back or I'llprsport with it:laughing:

4. ceptorman

ceptorman Senior Member
    from Indy

I use my small 3 piece snowmobile dollies. Just lift each side, slide one under the blade, one under the rear frame...works great! Thumbs Up

5. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Looks good!

6. 04WhiteSport

04WhiteSport Senior Member

I bought 3 furniture dollys from harbour freight for $7 each. Had to add about 3" to the dolly under the drop foot to sit right. Drop the plow down, tilt the plow forward and back out. It also helps when I store if in the barn out of the way. I can push the plow right up to the truck mount without repositioning several times before I pull into it right.
    $21 back saver!!!