1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buiding a bracket??

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by baddboygeorge, Nov 26, 2007.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

I am gonna build a bracket to fit my Dodge 3500, anything to watch out for !Let me knowthanks George

2. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Ok what bracket ?????

3. baddboygeorge

mounting bracket!!

that goes under truck bolted to frame!!

4. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Ok so your building the mount carton.What type? ez full ez down size or mdII

5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I built one for my Ranger out of 1/2" steel and 1/2" angle iron. Got some 2" receiver tube and tube to fit over it and made it come out like the ez mount dose. Used a old jeep hoop for the pump and away I went. Just looked at the meyers mount and basically copied it. Steve

6. baddboygeorge

Hey Fern an f250

I have the old 7.6 classic series st- I need to build a bracket to fit my 95 dodge 3500. I would love to see one to copy it!!

7. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

It's a pretty technical fab job...I was going to fab one for my blade but opted not to...way too much involved. I don't want to bring you down but theres alot of dimesions, angles and holes that need to be precise. The frame is boxed so it's not that easy to hold up a piece of steel and mark holes from the inside.. I would just buy it, bolt it on, and be done with it. If you do it...GOOD LUCK ! Heres my truck and custom plow install, I can take more pictures if you want but it won't help with the dimensions....http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=48096

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  8. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

How about you just buy the one I have for sale?

9. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

if it would help, I could email you a copy of the parts break down of the hitch.....without looking I believe it is a #17104 for the EZ-Classic mount.

We also have (2) used ones for sale.

Babe

10. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

The parts breakdown is available online...But, theres 3 used ones to pick from...

11. baddboygeorge

price on used ones????

shoot me prices of the used ones I am interested thanks George

12. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

George ~ shoot me your email address and I will send you pics and pricing of what we have.

Babe

13. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Isn't that truck a duelly?