1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buffalo Southtowns Backup

Discussion in 'Networking' started by BGehl, Nov 10, 2008.

1. BGehl

BGehl Member

Hey guys,

I have a small residential operation with just a dozen or so accounts. I am going to be out of town for the day before Christmas, Christmas day, and the day after. So far, this had not been a deal breaker for any of my accounts. But i know a few of them would really like the reassurance of knowing that someone could fill in for me if a storm hits.

Would anybody be able to help me out around that time? It should only be 3 or 4 drives in the Elma/East Aurora area.

I am not sure how folks normally compensate with backups. I would be happy to help you out if you get in a jam or help out if we get a really big storm. Or pay a per hour rate. Or let me know what you think is fair. . . .

Send me a PM if you can help.