1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buffalo, ny anyone need help?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by TBL Landscaping, Nov 21, 2014.

1. TBL Landscaping

TBL Landscaping Member

Hey guys, smaller plow business in Binghamton, NY. Looking to see if anyone in or near buffalo need any help. We haven't seen a flake all week and you guys are getting 6 feet so I figure I could lend a hand. Not looking to charge a crazy price but we can work something out. Let me know, I have a gmc 3500 diesel with a curtis plow, buyers salt spreader, and a snow blower all ready to roll.

2. RMGLawn

RMGLawn Senior Member

3. TBL Landscaping

TBL Landscaping Member

Never even saw that thread. I have a front end loading tractor with a 4 foot high snow blower on the back that could get it done easy.

4. RMGLawn

RMGLawn Senior Member

Well you didn't state that in the original thread either.

5. TBL Landscaping

TBL Landscaping Member

No I wasn't really thinking it through too well, I wasn't thinking of trailering something there haha

6. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

As long as you have a 3-6 yd bucket and can load tri-axles and trailer dumps

7. TBL Landscaping

TBL Landscaping Member

Ohh yeah it has a 3 yard bucket with a 16 ft reach

8. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Then you're good to go!payup

9. TBL Landscaping

TBL Landscaping Member

Just gotta find some guys that need help