1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

buffalo area

Discussion in 'Networking' started by bigthom, Oct 15, 2010.

1. bigthom

bigthom Senior Member

Hey everyone I have been plowing for about 10 years now I am looking to find people in buffalo NY area to connect with. I am trying to build a network of people I can call if I get in a jam or vise versa. I have a list of people already I just want to build on it. Please pm me if u would like to be a part of it.
  2. TDR Plow

TDR Plow Junior Member

In the Buff

I will shoot you a PM, I am in North Buffalo and stick to Amherst, Kenmore and North Buffalo. We have 2 trucks, new Boss on front and 1 new Daniels on back.
  3. SnowRemovalKing

SnowRemovalKing Junior Member

We have two big blowers that move 2,500-3,000 tons per hour, as well as 3 small and 2 large wheel loaders. We travel to big snows. This involves considerable planning but works. We cover areas within one day's haul distance. Contact me if interested. SnowRemovalKing