1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Buffalo area meet

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ServiceOnSite, Oct 7, 2008.

1. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

ok tried this once before and it kinda fell through. so lets try this one more time.

Anybody interested in some sort of excuse to go out and drink beer, eat pizza and wings and hang out with a bunch of us who like to plow snow then list your name and where and when you think we should all meet up.

Like im guessing next friday the 17th we meet up some where like duffs. good food, nice women that work there, kinda high priced as far as booze goes. thats my 2 cents. and ill even go this far person who travel the farthest distance to the place were meeting up at will get a Diamond Concrete Hoodie from me. XXL size only. Yea ussmileyflagtymusic all are welcome

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

What time?

3. ServiceOnSite

6-7ish i would guess. so after work you could go home and wash up or what ever before heading out??????

4. ServiceOnSite

Hey GV looks like its gonna be me and you lol. no one else here i guess. Or were just that cool that other people are intimidated???

5. Prof Touch L&L

Prof Touch L&L Member

Which Duffs? If it's the one near west seneca I will pick GV up so I can say I drove the furthest & win the hoodie!! Does a coupon come with it to have it altered to a medium??? LOL

6. grandview

always looking for the free stuff!

7. ServiceOnSite

thats the only size i have left, the guys took all the xl and large i had left.

the one in west seneca is the only one that i know of. is there any other one???

8. Prof Touch L&L

Prof Touch L&L Member

Yeah on there is one on the corner of Sheridan and Millersport in Amherst

9. Prof Touch L&L

Prof Touch L&L Member

LOL hell yeah, how you think I can afford to feed this kid!!! :D

10. grandview

I didn't know there was one in WS.

11. ServiceOnSite

west seneca this friday then right???

12. PITCH

PITCH Member
    from hamburg

That is a really good idea. I would go but have another commitment friday. Its too bad we could let gv test drive a real truck. Just kidding i used to drive a ford. They are all good trucks until you have a problem

13. grandview

Time and address .

14. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

You must not really be from Buffalo, if your only a medium. Plus won't your wife make you bring the baby with you, I know she wears the pants.:drinkup:

Why don't you guys forget about your meet and come to ours, I'll buy the beer and wings.

15. ServiceOnSite

where and when is yours????

16. ServiceOnSite

its at the south end of union, by where bally total fit ness is. im guessing be there @7

716 444 6613 if you get lost lol

17. lumps

lumps Senior Member

Wish I could make it, but I'm gonna be out of town tonight.

18. ServiceOnSite

well im out the door right now i dont know why i have a feeling that im gonna get stiffed

19. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

You're not back yet, someone must have showed up.

20. ServiceOnSite

Igot stiffed. waited for a half an hour.