1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bucket sweeper for mini skid/dingo

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by dadrasdad, Jan 29, 2006.

1. dadrasdad

dadrasdad Junior Member
    from CT

Has anyone used a "bucket sweeper" on a mini skid (like a dingo) and if so how's it work and what make and model? Thanks for your help and advice.

2. derikL

derikL Junior Member
    from ma

I was thinking the same question when i clicked on this forum, I am looking to buy a mini skid this spring. Hopefully someone will have some feedback.

3. dlcmike

dlcmike Junior Member
    from Denver

Push Broom

I tried a push broom manufactured by TrynEx. I mounted it to the dingo dozer blade so that I could plow to the left or right. To summerize it works great on dirt and light material. It did not work very well on snow. The plow blade with a rubber cutting edge worked quite well. We have used dingos on sidewalks for the past several years. They can handle any type of snow and any depth of snow. When the snowblowers get clogged and the snow is to deep for the atv's the dingo just keep on moving. Are they cold.... yes but no colder than a snowblower. Are they slow ... yes. But they keep on moving. One dingo easily takes the place of 4 guys with shovels.

4. dlcmike

dlcmike Junior Member
    from Denver

Push Broom

I tried a push broom manufactured by TrynEx. I mounted it to the dingo dozer blade so that I could plow to the left or right. To summarize it works great on dirt and light material. It did not work very well on snow. The plow blade with a rubber cutting edge worked quite well. We have used dingos on sidewalks for the past several years. They can handle any type of snow and any depth of snow. When the snow-blowers get clogged and the snow is to deep for the ATV's the dingo just keep on moving. Are they cold.... yes but no colder than a snow-blower. Are they slow ... yes. But they keep on moving. One dingo easily takes the place of 4 guys with shovels. Dingos are ideal for the standard 3' sidewalk that we see in most multi-family associations.