1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bucket swap on Case 580 - will it work?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by jhook, Jan 11, 2009.

1. jhook

jhook Senior Member

Just wondering if a bucket off the front of a Case 580 M will pin on to the front of my 580 SL. Anyone know?
  2. joe_casece

joe_casece Junior Member

it will fit no problem, L series & M series are the same dimension for the loader frame.
    you can always fit a K series bucket as long as you don't have a quick coupler. the dimensions are the K series bucket are different but can be ajusted with the top links. one thing to watch out for when switching buckets, look at the bucket stoppers. if they are not well ajusted it can do some damage !
  3. jhook

jhook Senior Member

Thanks for that. My machine is a pin on - not quick connect. I have a snow bucket off of a K on my machine. It pins but runs at a slightly different angle. I didn't know about the M. Perfect, thanks.